The AR-15 Level 1 class is perfect for new and existing AR-15 owners.
This 8-hour class focuses on building both accuracy and speed with your AR-15 rifle.
Students develop a solid foundation and understanding of the AR-15 platform,
as well as learn and practice the proper weapon manipulations with their AR-15 rifle.
• Safety Briefing
• Proper Gear and Accessories
• Fundamentals of Marksmanship
• Proper Zero
Iron Sights and Red Dot
• Carbine Manipulations:
• Shooting positions
• Movement Drills
• A Functional Carbine (AR-15), Chambered in 5.56 or .223,
Complete with Iron Sights and/or Red Dot and Sling
• Four (4) Working 30-round Magazines
• Eye and Ear Protection (Electronic Ear Protection preferred)
• 250-300 Rounds of Factory Ammunition (No Green Tip Ammo)
• Clothing Appropriate for Movement (Seasonal)
• Baseball Style Hat
• Adjustment Tools/User Manual for your Iron Sights and/or Red Dot
• Gloves (optional)
Must be at least 18 years old and have a valid Government Issued I.D.
Invest in the proper training to protect yourself and your family.